6,7 5 128
ocen
6,7 10 1 5128
7,2 14
ocen krytyków
Sexy Beast
powrót do forum filmu Sexy Beast

Oto on:

- You think I'm stupid? You think I'm some sort of fucking cunt? Some fucking twat? Do you really think I'm gonna have that? My fucking ears were burning all the way back in the fucking cab! Fucking on fire!
- What happened, Don?
- What happened? What fucking happened? I'll tell you what fucking happened. You tell me, Gal. You tell me what fucking happened. Give me a fucking knock-back, you fat fucking cunt.
- Problem with the plane, Don?
- What's that? What did you fucking say, cunt? What? Problem? Fucking problem? No, mate, no. No fucking problem with the plane, cunt. The fucking plane was fine. Fucking plane was allright. Fucking plane was perfect. It's you! You're the fucking problem, you fucking Dr. White honking jam rag, fucking spunk bubble. I'm telling you, Aitch, you keep looking at me, I'm gonna put you in the fucking ground, I promise you!
(...)
Not this time, Gal.|Not this time. Not this fucking time. No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! No! Not this fucking time! No fucking way! No fucking way! No fucking way! No fucking way! You made me look a right cunt!

---

Rynsztokowa poezja recytowana żywo przez wielkiego Bena Kingsleya. Nokautuje...

ocenił(a) film na 7
Stansfield

Faktycznie, ten monolog Kingsleya powala :)

Stansfield

Niemniej tytuł posta...

użytkownik usunięty
Stansfield

Co w nim jest takiego ważnego ? Mistrzowsko wykonany, ale ważny ?

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones